Bilateral Communication is a public relations, strategic marketing, and communication agency. We specialize in crafting innovative ideas and implementing bespoke marketing solutions that fuel exponential growth for our clients, aligning seamlessly with their unique business objectives and aspirations.
We are a growing team of passionate professionals who revel in the pursuit of excellence while doing what they love. Our mission is to create a meaningful impact on the world, one brand at a time. We are united in our pursuit of a winning strategy, dedicated to constructing brands that carry profound significance in the world.
Our expertise spans various industries, including politics, startups, pop culture, and businesses enabling us to create impactful and unforgettable brand and marketing campaigns. Our capabilities extend beyond the scope of traditional public relations agencies. We possess the skills to craft compelling stories, establish strong brands, and generate significant ROI for our clients.
We are looking for a performance marketing manager to execute digital advertising campaigns. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will create, execute, and manage paid campaigns tailored to specific objectives.
You will work with the marketing team to develop a holistic marketing strategy that uses all available acquisition channels. You will be responsible for ensuring that all campaigns are aligned with the overall marketing goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work with the marketing team to develop and execute paid advertising campaigns across a variety of channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. You will be responsible for setting budgets, creating ad copy, and tracking results.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to test strategies and innovation.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you have;
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn Campaigns, and Google AdWords.
- Deep understanding of data and ability to generate reports for clients.
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Tax and Pension payment
- 21 days paid leave
- Paid vacation time, sick leave, and other benefits in accordance with company policies.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
- Contract position, Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Remote working for residents outside Abuja
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.