Bilateral Communication is a public relations, strategic marketing, and communication agency. We specialize in crafting innovative ideas and implementing bespoke marketing solutions that fuel exponential growth for our clients, aligning seamlessly with their unique business objectives and aspirations. We are a growing team of passionate professionals who revel in the pursuit of excellence while doing what they love. Our mission is to create a meaningful impact on the world, one brand at a time. We are united in our pursuit of a winning strategy, dedicated to constructing brands that carry profound significance in the world. Our expertise spans various industries, including politics, startups, pop culture, and businesses enabling us to create impactful and unforgettable brand and marketing campaigns. Our capabilities extend beyond the scope of traditional public relations agencies. We possess the skills to craft compelling stories, establish strong brands, and generate significant ROI for our clients.
We are looking for a creative and analytical Public Relations and Partnership Executive to lead media engagements and the execution of communication objectives for our clients. The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage and sustain our relationship with media channels, journalists, and other relevant media personnel that will enable us to maximize positive exposure in local, national, and international markets
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to develop proactive PR strategies. The ideal candidate should have experience or a keen interest in pitching stories to the media, organizing media placements, partnerships, or sponsorship for brand presence and thought leadership.
As a PR and Partnership Associate, your job responsibilities will include the following;
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with personnel from various media channels both globally and locally. (Online and Traditional)
- Responsible for sourcing and delivering relevant media placements to meet our client’s communication objectives.
- Collaborate with the communication and creative team to translate business objectives into creative PR strategies and programs.
- Manage the distribution calendar for the dissemination of brand communications materials across various touch points.
- Maintain a rigorous and consistent approach to branding, messaging, content, quality, and general look and feel throughout all communications and external messaging.
- Collaborate with the communication team to deliver proactive crisis management strategies for our clients.
- Craft and pitch brand stories, in
- Ensure excellent delivery of media placement across ATL and BTL placement.
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Create, manage, and optimize the budget for the implementation of PR events, programs, and initiatives.
- Planning and publicizing activities and events that would benefit the image, visibility, and reputation of our clients
- Stay current with market research, industry trends, fresh content, and strategic placements.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate touch points and prepare accurate reports on our campaign’s overall performance.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you;
- 2+ years of working experience in Public Relations or within a marketing team.
- Bsc. in PR, communications, journalism, or a similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in presentation
- Attention to details
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
- Experience in using work tools such as Canva, MS Office, and project management tools.
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Tax and Pension payment
- 21 days paid leave
- Paid vacation time, sick leave, and other benefits in accordance with company policies.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued learning.
- Fulltime. Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Remote working for residents outside Abuja
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.